" F l o w e r "

flaw

Hi babe, have fun here


" I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck "

We can chatting here





PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL}
Sunday, 26 March 2017 | 23:58 | 0Comment

Asalamualaikum wbt guys !
Alhamdulillah, it's March 2017 
&
Birthday sehun is just around the corner !
SAVE THE DATE GUYS!
Right now, I'm kinda busy with my study and business
& I have such a good day to inform you guys that I have one socmed (social media)
that I'm using for my leisure and travelling purpose
IT'S PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL GUYS !
JK

Back to the topic, well, Haneem malas actually nak mulakan balik on 
HOW TO RESTART A RELATIONSHIP 
hmmm, but i guessed that's life.
I'm just giving chances to one who deserve me & treat me better.
You know who you are.
God bless you <3

Image result for quote pinterest

Thank you for confessed your sincere confession ever. 
I HOPE SO .

My second favourite F words would be you.