After So Long, Hi!

Assalamualaikum & a very good day to my readers!

Alhamdulillah, I already finished my study and currently working. I wish to be a house wife as I want to ensure my babies stick with me but we'll see how it goes. 

I just want to give you quick update on what I'm currently doing. If you guys love to scroll on Instagram, kindly follow my beauty page @biexbeautytrait. I will try to improve my engagement here and will be posting once a month and depends on my creativity + writing skills during that period. 

Oh ya, right now I'm in Kuala Lumpur. I hope I can get job nearby my hometown soon! I need a break from this busy city. I love to be in Kedah or Perlis which for me, more "Peaceful" for my mind. 

What else do you want to know about my update post?

Oh ya, not to forget, due to current pandemic situation, I hope that everyone can take a really good care of themselves. Kindly wear face mask at all time especially Shopping Mall, Transportation Area (Public) and any areas where there is a lot of people. We are not winning this game YET but we will if our community are willing to be responsible. 

Remember, COVID-19 can kill. 


Regards,

Anne / biexbeautytrait


 

Comments

Popular Posts